Self Catering Barn Accommodation
Beudy’r Wennol is a new Barn Conversion sited on our farmyard which boasts spectacular views of The Snowdonia Mountains
Prices are not provided for the Barn, as they will vary depending on how many guests and when you wish to stay.
Use the form below to request a booking with us, but please look at our availability before requesting, as our calendar is updated frequently.
Self Catering Availability
Kitchen diner and lounge – Spacious and stylish. This is a beautiful open plan living area with plenty of natural light.
The lounge area features a large picture window with magnificent views of the Snowdonia landscape. An Inviting sofa and chairs around a wooden effect electric fire stove. Smart TV and a Multi Games table. A side glass door which opens up to enter a small patio area where there’s a seating area and BBQ. For the safety of small children there are gates on each side of the patio area.
The fully equipped large kitchen area includes a wall oven and microwave, hob, fridge freezer and dishwasher. This sociable space also features a large dining table with countryside views.
Utility room – includes a washing machine and tumble dryer.
Bedroom 1 – King size bed with en-suite.
Bedroom 2 – King size bed with en-suite.
Bedroom 3 – Twin room with sofa and wall-mounted TV. En-suite with walk in shower.
Hallway – Long hallway to bedrooms with seating to enjoy the far-reaching views. Large sliding door leading out to the private patio area and Hot tub.
Large and enclosed private patio area with stunning, unobstructed views down the valley towards the Snowdonia mountains including Moel Siabod.
Spectacular views can be enjoyed from the private hot tub or enjoy an alfresco meal around the table. Gas BBQ also provided.
- Welcome pack includes a selection of local products, including sliced bread, eggs, tea and coffee, sugar and milk and cake.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- Underfloor heating and electricity included. Heating and water are run by ground source.
- 3 hairdryers provided (one per bedroom)
- Travel cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Mi-fi available
- No dogs or smoking inside the cottage please.
- Kitchen provisions: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid, dishwasher tabs, dishcloths, tin foil and cling film.
- Bathroom provisions: hand soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet.
- General cleaning products provided: shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray etc. Washing powder for washing machine.
- Parking for up to 3 cars.