Self Catering Accommodation
Beudy’r Wennol is set on a family working farm, just 3 miles from Llanrwst and about 6 miles to Betws y Coed. From its elevated position, this 5 star barn conversion enjoys a remarkable view of the Snowdonia mountains, which is perfectly framed through the large Kitchen and living room window. The private enclosed patio area with its Hot tub and seating area also provides the perfect platform to admire the surrounding National Park in complete tranquility. There are 2 kingsize bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and 1 Twin bedded room with a walk in shower, all have stunning features throughout.
Excellent range of attractions nearby, including Zip World Forest, Adventure Park Snowdonia, castles and waterfalls, and plenty of mountain walks and mountain biking tracks. This is the place to enjoy North Wales at its very best.
Self Catering Availability
Kitchen/dining/lounge – Spacious and stylish, this is a beautiful, open plan living area with plenty of natural light.
The lounge area features a large picture window with magnificent views of the Snowdonia landscape. Inviting sofa and chairs around a wood effect electric fire stove and TV. Table football and patio door.
The fully equipped, large kitchen / dining area includes a wall oven and microwave, hob, fridge freezer and dishwasher. This sociable space also features a large dining table and countryside views.
Utility room – includes a washing machine and tumble dryer.
Bedroom 1 – King size bed with ensuite.
Bedroom 2 – King size bed with ensuite.
Bedroom 3 – Twin room with sofa and wall-mounted TV. Ensuite with walk in shower.
Hallway – Long hallway to bedrooms with seating to enjoy the far-reaching views. Patio door leading to the private patio area and hot tub.
Large, enclosed and private patio area with stunning, unobstructed views down the valley towards the Snowdonia mountains including Moel Siabod.
These expansive views can be enjoyed from the private hot tub and when enjoying an alfresco meal around the garden table. Gas BBQ also provided.
- Welcome pack includes a selection of local products, including sliced bread, eggs, tea and coffee, sugar and milk, cake, biscuits and wine.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- Underfloor heating and electricity included. Heating and water are run by ground source.
- 3 hairdryers provided (one per bedroom)
- Travel cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Wifi available
- No dogs or smoking inside the cottage please
- Kitchen provisions: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid, dishwasher tabs, dishcloths, tin foil and cling film.
- Bathroom provisions: hand soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet.
- General cleaning products provided: shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray etc. Washing powder for washing machine.
- Parking for up to 3 cars.