Shepherds Huts Holidays with Hot Tub
Siabod Huts and Pod are wonderfully sited on our farmland overlooking Moel Siabod and the Magnificent Snowdonia Mountain Range.
Huts are open all year round (depending on weather)
Minimum of 2 nights for the whole year, including the use of the Hot Tub.
£120 per night for 2 people
£150 family of 4
£160 group of 4
Cooked breakfast £12 for 2 people, or a breakfast pack available.
** Linen and Firewood are included in the price.
Use the form below to request a booking with us, but please look at our availability before requesting, as our calendar is updated frequently.
Shepherds Huts & Pod Availability
The Shepherds Hut Experience
The experience you’ll get by staying in a Shepherds Hut is called ‘Glamping’ short for GLAMorous camPING which is the ‘in thing’ these days, you get the feeling that you’re camping, but without the work of hitching up tents or parking your caravan, and a little bit more comfort than a Tent.
A Little History of Shepherds Huts
The Shepherds Huts will take you back to bygone days, when Shepherds looked after their flock up in the mountains. These are similarly designed to how they were 100 years ago, but these huts have a little bit more comfort than how they where in those days.
With Hot Tub
To add to the Glamping experience, Our Shepherds huts come with a ‘Luv tub’ suitable for a couple , and when extended family and friends come to stay in the Pod, we have the larger Hot tub which can sit 4/6 people.
Location of Shepherds Huts
As we’ve mentioned, the shepherds huts are placed out in the field, so there is no powered electricity, the lights are powered by a solar panel to charge the batteries, there is also a car socket outlet to charge your mobile phone . Mobile and 4G signal is very good here. As there is no Wifi here, we can bring over our own Mifi over to you , so you plug into your laptop.
Shepherds Huts (No. 1)
Our 1st Shepherds Hut has a double bed which is all set up with bed linen ready for guests. This hut also has a foldaway table and chairs, and of course the all-important wood burning stove, for those chillier nights.
Shepherds Huts (No. 2)
Our 2nd Shepherds Hut has a Kitchenette /full size shower and a separate toilet and sink. The kitchen has a little 2 ring and grill cooker and a Belfast sink. Crockery, cutlery and cooking equipment and Cool Box included. Food Basics supplied e.g. Tea, coffee, sugar, milk, cooking oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
Site Facilities for Shepherds Huts
- The shower and hot water work off a gas bottle, which is hidden neatly outside the huts
- Don’t worry about emptying the toilet, we will do all that for you
- The Shepherds Huts are designed for 2 people to sleep, but a put-me-up or a cot can be placed in the Hut for younger children with parents.
- The Pod is an addition for extended family or friends. But it won’t be occupied if it’s just a couple coming to stay.
- We can offer you breakfast delivered to your hut at an extra cost.
- Fire pit/BBQ supplied outside .
- The Pod is a new addition, so between the Hut and Pod we can now accommodate either a Family of 4 or 2 Couples and share the Hut facilities.
- Like the Hut our Pod has a sofa which can turn into a bed (which we will make up ) for a Couple
- And for a Family, we have 2 Futon beds for Kids, we can either supply linen on the futons or you can bring your own sleeping bags, if so we will bring the price down.
- Prices for the Pod varies and can be discussed.
Things to Do During Your Shepherds Hut Holiday
Our Shepherds Huts have all you need for a cosy retreat away from all the hustle and bustle of everyday life. A couple of days away to relax , especially with our hot tub. Or a whole week maybe to enjoy the many attractions that we have in the area. We are only about 20 minutes away from the coast, mountains and lakes that North Wales is famously known for.